Fine art collections « Lights and colors »
Color photographs allow digressions and take the audience to the message by secondary ways. The world around us, especially nature, is colorful. A color image can show the way our surroundings really are. Of course, it is possible to interpret that reality through a photograph, and that is what we strive to do in order to fulfill our artistic vision.
The choice of color
The language of color photography is based on the rendering of colors, lighting, shapes, textures, etc.
We love to photograph moments that will fade away and be gone forever, leaving no trace, scenes that are impossible to replicate. We have always felt a great need to preserve these fleeting moments in a photograph.
We chose photography as a way to do this over drawing or painting, because these become an interpretation of what we see, whereas photography is an art that shows what is really there. Although we interpret what we see through the framing and composition, what we show is always something real. We want to be faithful witnesses to nature's beauty.
When we contemplate a landscape at sunrise, or watch an animal walking through the woods, we feel a need to preserve the fleeting beauty of the moment. This is why we take pictures.
We use our photographs to show things which no words can describe. The scenes we photograph often cannot be expressed by words. Images are a way for us to express ourselves and show others nature's beauty. We want to capture our audience’s imagination with our photographs.
Fine art collections: lights and colors
Experience strong emotions through nature
In a world where everything moves very quickly, where one headline chases another at the speed of light, where the slightest desire to purchase anything can be immediately fulfilled through websites, you will experience natural sensations like calm, serenity and tranquility through photographs showing the beauties of nature.
Our collections of fine art photographs reflect our ethereal, refined artistic vision. They are simple and evocative. But a lot of work goes into creating this simplicity. You know it's always hard to make things simple.
Each location or animal photographed was chosen both for its aesthetic merit and its ability to transmit messages that cannot be expressed by words. These collections were created to make you dream.
These art photographs present nature in a contemplative, artistic fashion. They preserve unique, evanescent moments. We worked hard to create scenes that would convey best the emotions you will feel.
A lot of patience went into the creation of each of these photos. They were planned to preserve images of unique moments that you want to have in your living space.
An invitation to calmness and introspection
These fine art photos will not leave you feeling indifferent. You will experience very special feelings as you contemplate these pictures of the nature that surrounds you.
These photographs invite you to look inwards and be calm. When you look at them, you will see the passing of time and reflect on the beauty of life.
These art photos will remind you of cherished places. You will discover unique places and magical moments. You will feel emotions that you can only feel in your spirit. This is the reason why we create our collections of fine art photographs.
The prints are made by a professional photo lab
A fine art collection is made up of art photographs published as limited editions under the control of the artists (i.e. Amar and Isabelle Guillen). The longevity of the prints is ensured by the printing technique. All our photographs are printed by a professional lab which we selected for the high quality of the prints which it produces and its professionalism. This lab prints all the photographs for our exhibitions. Each print is numbered, signed and accompanied by a certificate of origin signed by the artists. Only certain sizes are available.
Each print is signed and numbered by the artists
- Each print is signed by the artists in the back.
- The signature is on the lower right corner of the print. Each print is also accompanied by a certificate of authenticity produced by the artists.
- The COA includes a numbered hologram, the title of the piece and its reference, the place and date where the picture was taken, the number of the print and the total number of copies made, the size of the print, the type of paper, the date and place of printing, and the printing process used.
- This document is protected against forgery by the presence of a ® Hahnemühle watermark and fluorescent security fibers. A second hologram, with the same number, is glued directly to the back of the photograph. This combination of certificate and hologram ensures that each hologram certificate of authenticity refers to a single piece of art.
- Each piece of art is then recorded on arttrustonline.com.
A limited number of prints of each photograph are produced
A limited number of prints of each photograph are produced.
The artists determine in advance the number of prints of each photograph which will be produced. 30 prints are available for one piece of art whatever the size and the support. After the first print is sold, we will never change the number of copies available.
Each photograph is mounted on Masonite
All art prints are mounted onto Masonite, which is "hardboard made of steam-cooked and pressure-molded wood fibers," to provide a rigid support. The mountings are guaranteed by the laboratory to ensure consistency and a long bonding time.
How to order
- Contact us by clicking the button "Order a fine art photograph" below each photograph and specify the reference of the print and the size.
- You will receive an email our bank information for the bank transfer, payment by check or payment by Paypal.
- Once the payment is received on our account, you will receive a payment receipt.
- An email will be sent after your order is shipped.
The print will be shipped upon payment of the total price of the order. Maximum shipping time should be no more than 3 weeks. Photos will be shipped every day except Sunday.
Each piece of art is available in different sizes
Click here to discover the different sizes of the pieces of art. Each size refers to a category. In your order, remember to specify the category code and the size code.
Fine art collections: our themes
We are fascinated and passionate about the beauties of nature. We love to see the landscapes and observe wild animals whether on land or underwater.
We have chosen to become professional photographers to share the emotions we feel when we observe nature whether it be on land or underwater. Our goal is to create art with our photographs. We always try to transform the banal into a contemplative and artistic interpretation.
We are wildlife professional photographers, landscape professional photographers and underwater professional photographers. We also strive to document nature with a focus on conservation and education.
We make art prints from our artistic photographs. These art prints are available on our website. We make exhibitions to show all the beauties and the incredible richness of nature that surrounds us.
We also love to share our love for the beauties of nature with other photographers. To communicate our know-how and to exchange our techniques and our points of view, we organize wildlife photography workshops, underwater photography workshops and landscape photography workshops. We gather together people who have the same passion as us for the beautiful photographs taken in nature.
- Underwater Portfolio: Sublimate the Underwater Beauties
- Landscape Portfolio: Sublimate the Beauties of the Landscapes
- "Purple Herons in Black and White" – Collection of Fine Art Photos
- "Purple Herons in Lights and Colors" - Collection of Fine Art Photos
- March 2017. Underwater photography project in the Philippines