The Fine Art Photographs are Printed by a Professional lab
The Prints Are Made by a Professional Photo Lab
A fine art collection is made up of art photographs published as limited editions under the control of the artists (i.e. Amar and Isabelle Guillen). The longevity of the prints is ensured by the printing technique. All our photographs are printed by a professional lab which we selected for the high quality of the prints which it produces and its professionalism. This lab prints all the photographs for our exhibitions. Each print is numbered, signed and accompanied by a certificate of origin signed by the artists. Only certain sizes are available.
Each Print is Signed and Numbered by the Artists
- Each print is signed by the artists in the back.
- The signature is on the lower right corner of the print. Each print is also accompanied by a certificate of authenticity produced by the artists.
- The COA includes a numbered hologram, the title of the piece and its reference, the place and date where the picture was taken, the number of the print and the total number of copies made, the size of the print, the type of paper, the date and place of printing, and the printing process used.
- This document is protected against forgery by the presence of a ® Hahnemühle watermark and fluorescent security fibers. A second hologram, with the same number, is glued directly to the back of the photograph. This combination of certificate and hologram ensures that each hologram certificate of authenticity refers to a single piece of art.
- Each piece of art is then recorded on arttrustonline.com.
A Limited Number of Prints of Each Photograph are Produced
A limited number of prints of each photograph are produced.
The artists determine in advance the number of prints of each photograph which will be produced. 8 prints are available for one piece of art whatever the size and the support. After the first print is sold, we will never change the number of copies available.
Each Photograph is Mounted on Masonite
All art prints are mounted onto Masonite, which is "hardboard made of steam-cooked and pressure-molded wood fibers," to provide a rigid support. The mountings are guaranteed by the laboratory to ensure consistency and a long bonding time.
How to Order
- Contact us by clicking the button "Order a fine art photograph" below each photograph and specify the reference of the print and the size.
- You will receive an email our bank information for the bank transfer, payment by check or payment by Paypal.
- Once the payment is received on our account, you will receive a payment receipt.
- An email will be sent after your order is shipped.
The print will be shipped upon payment of the total price of the order. Maximum shipping time should be no more than 3 weeks. Photos will be shipped every day except Sunday.
Each Piece of Art is Available in Different Sizes
Click here to discover the different sizes of the pieces of art. Each size refers to a category. In your order, remember to specify the category code and the size code.
We continually update our website with new and exciting features! As professional photographers of wildlife, underwater scenes, and landscapes, this mainly pertains to information about our work, as well as adventures we embark upon. Our professional photography blog is particularly written for photographers who are interested in discovering innovative doors of creativity through the medium of nature photography.
We are fascinated and passionate about the beauties of nature. We love to see the landscapes and observe wild animals whether on land or underwater. We have chosen to become professional photographers to share the emotions we feel when we observe nature whether it be on land or underwater. Our goal is to create art with our photographs. We always try to transform the banal into a contemplative and artistic interpretation.
We are wildlife professional photographers, landscape professional photographers and underwater professional photographers. We also strive to document nature with a focus on conservation and education.
We make art prints from our artistic photographs. These art prints are available on our website. We make exhibitions to show all the beauties and the incredible richness of nature that surrounds us.
We also love to share our love for the beauties of nature with other photographers. To communicate our know-how and to exchange our techniques and our points of view, we organize wildlife photography workshops, underwater photography workshops and landscape photography workshops. We gather together people who have the same passion as us for the beautiful photographs taken in nature.