January 10, 2015. Landscape photo project in Chihuahuan desert
January 10, 2015. For 10 days, we worked on a landscape photo project dedicated to the Chihuahuan Desert.
We started with the huge gypsum dunes at White Sand Dunes in New Mexico in the United States. Temperatures were very cold with averages of -10 degrees Celsius. This project is part of a larger project for a photography exhibition.
Our goal was to create 8 fine art photographs in color and black and white to highlight the landforms in this region of the United States. Technically, the achievement of shots was very difficult because of the temperatures, but also because of the size of the territory. The shape of the dunes is quite unusual and white gypsum gives a very particular view of this location.
We are fascinated and passionate about the beauties of nature. We love to see the landscapes and observe wild animals whether on land or underwater. We have chosen to become professional photographers to share the emotions we feel when we observe nature whether it be on land or underwater. Our goal is to create art with our photographs. We always try to transform the banal into a contemplative and artistic interpretation.
We are wildlife professional photographers, landscape professional photographers and underwater professional photographers. We also strive to document nature with a focus on conservation and education.
We make art prints from our artistic photographs. These art prints are available on our website. We make exhibitions to show all the beauties and the incredible richness of nature that surrounds us.
We also love to share our love for the beauties of nature with other photographers. To communicate our know-how and to exchange our techniques and our points of view, we organize wildlife photography workshops, underwater photography workshops and landscape photography workshops. We gather together people who have the same passion as us for the beautiful photographs taken in nature.
- Landscape Portfolio: Sublimate the Beauties of the Landscapes
- Why: Creating Interesting Photos is so Difficult
- Photography Workshop in the Landscape of Grand Canyon - November 2016
- November 2016. Landscape Photo Project in Bryce Canyon, Utah
- November 2016. Landscape Photo Project in the Valley of Fire in Nevada
Latest from Amar and Isabelle Guillen
- July 2017. Wildlife photography project dedicated to fawns.
- June 2017. Wildlife Photo Project using Floating Hides in La Dombes.
- Wildlife photo workshop from floating hides in France - July 2018
- May 2017. Wildlife Photo Project. Birds of the Danube Delta.
- Underwater Portfolio: Sublimate the Underwater Beauties