Our body of work as professional photographers
Our main activity is artistic photography. We chose to share and witness the emotions we feel when we observe nature whether on land or underwater.
An artistic signature
We have gathered in a collection of 30 photographs which is essential in our artistic approach. We grouped land and underwater pictures. This collection is consistent and coherent in our choice of topics and how to show them. It allows us to situate our photography style. It sets us apart from other artists. This collection allows us to show our expertise. It is our photographic and artistic signature.
The guidelines of our photo vision
As we detailed in our photographic vision, guidelines for the creation of our artistic photographs are:
- Our compositions and our subjects are covered in lights and colors.
- We give a dreamlike nature interpretation.
- Our sceneries are ethereal.
- Our compositions are clean.
- We photograph unique and evanescent moments.
- Our work is to discover, show, and witness.
- The computer tools at the service of our vision.
When it is not possible to put all these elements in a photograph, we set a rule to put at least three of them.
Our artistic signature in photos
We are fascinated and passionate about the beauties of nature. We love to see the landscapes and observe wild animals whether on land or underwater. We have chosen to become professional photographers to share the emotions we feel when we observe nature whether it be on land or underwater. Our goal is to create art with our photographs. We always try to transform the banal into a contemplative and artistic interpretation.
We are wildlife professional photographers, landscape professional photographers and underwater professional photographers. We also strive to document nature with a focus on conservation and education.
We make art prints from our artistic photographs. These art prints are available on our website. We make exhibitions to show all the beauties and the incredible richness of nature that surrounds us.
We also love to share our love for the beauties of nature with other photographers. To communicate our know-how and to exchange our techniques and our points of view, we organize wildlife photography workshops, underwater photography workshops and landscape photography workshops. We gather together people who have the same passion as us for the beautiful photographs taken in nature.
- Photo Series in Black and White on the Underwater Wildlife World
- Why It is Important to Choose The Right Floating Hide
- July 2017. Wildlife photography project dedicated to fawns.
- June 2017. Wildlife Photo Project Using Floating Hides in La Dombes.
- May 2017. Wildlife Photo Project. Birds of the Danube Delta.