Photography workshops for people who love the beauties of nature
If you love discovering and photographing the beauties of nature, both on land and underwater, and if you want to learn new skills and explore new places with other photographers who share your values and interests, then our photography trips and workshops are for you.
Our photography workshops are places where we share both our technical know-how and our knowledge about landscapes, or about animals’ habitats and behavior. They are opportunities for people who love the beauties of nature to join in a quest for photographic inspiration. Learning new techniques often results in new opportunities for creativity.
10 good reasons to join us for a workshop
- Traveling in small groups of 5 to 7 people.
- Traveling with photography enthusiasts who share the same interests as you.
- Traveling in a good and relaxed mood.
- Travelling to benefit from the expertise of professional and reputable photographers.
- Travelling by sharing technical and creative photographic expertise.
- Travelling to open new creative doors.
- Travelling to know new experiences.
- Traveling to discover new olfactory, auditory, tactile, visual, gustatory sensations.
- Travelling for successful nature photos.
- Travelling to develop your technical expertise.
Photo trips - our method: ACANP
More than a technical class
We offer you a unique experience that is much more than a tutorial on how to use your gear. You will gain all the technical knowledge you need for successful photos, but you will also learn a different way of observing nature and the animal species that inhabit it, and travel with others photographers who share your interests.
Creating successful photos
Do you want to take beautiful pictures, underwater or on land, of landscapes or wildlife, and also bring back wonderful memories of your travels? Perhaps you have dreamed of these photos for years, waiting for a chance to realize them in Europe, Africa, America or Asia. If you still have trouble with technical terms, camera settings, the placement of lighting, and processing photos, then join us for a photography trip. We will help you understand the technical terms and quickly acquire the skills you need to create the photos you dream of.
Do you want to explore new routes to photographic creativity? We will help you free your creativity and channel your imagination to create beautiful, original nature photographs.
By coming with us for an underwater, wildlife or landscape photography workshop, you will benefit from our professional expertise in composition, modern photography techniques, and processing photos on a computer.
By participating in one of our workshops, you will avoid wasting time working alone. We will teach you what you need for successful photos, and we avoid asking unnecessary questions. You can arrange a private course, or participate in a photo trip with a small group of 4 or 5 other people. Either way, we can accommodate our teaching to your level of expertise.
Exploring the beauties of nature through three themes
We offer our photography workshops and trips to help people discover and explore the beauties of nature, both on land and underwater. Our three themes are underwater, wildlife and landscape photography.
If, like us, you love the beauties of nature, you will marvel at the wealth of opportunities for beautiful photos available to you. Observing the natural world will always give you great joy.
In order to preserve its beauty, we always respect nature when we take pictures. We do not interfere with fauna or flora. In wildlife photography, we either use a blind or trail the animals. We do not feed them, since this would change their natural behavior. We always obey the rules of the forest. We never disturb a nest or a newborn mammal. If we feel that the creation of a photo may hinder an animal or damage a natural site, we look for another opportunity.
Developing technical expertise
To help you perfect your photographic expertise and knowledge of nature, we give presentations on various subjects. Choosing the right equipment, correctly exposing photos, the rules of composition, and good framing are some of the basics we address. We also give presentations on how to place yourself in relation to the lighting for landscape photos, how to approach an animal, and how to photograph animals underwater.
Our photography trips offer you the perfect combination of technical education and relaxing vacation. Whether you are an experienced photographer or just starting out, we will give you tips and techniques to improve your skills. Our only goal is to teach you how to create beautiful pictures in a pleasant, relaxing setting.
Sharing, motivating, inspiring
We have a motto we always apply for our workshops and our photo trips: sharing, motivating, inspiring.
Sharing: we always share all the techniques with the participants to reach the level they in photography. Whatever their level, from beginner to advanced, we give all the tips and techniques that will improve the photographic technique of trainees.
Motivating: we strive to always push the workshop participants to go further in their photographic approach. We always do in a good mood and constructive feedback.
Inspiring: our workshops and our photo trips plus our educational expertise always inspire the participants to go to new artistic paths that they did not suspect us before to come to meet us.
Sharing knowledge in a relaxing environment
A photography trip with us is primarily a week of vacation and relaxation. It is the best way to meet other photographers who share your passion for the beauties of nature while improving your skills. You can share your inspirations, impressions and technical insights with other photographers. Also, we write reviews of each person’s photos and discuss technical issues with them.
If these descriptions fit you, then our photography trips and workshops are for you.
- This trip was an extraordinary experience. It has become rare in Europe to live in the countryside and encounter its sights and smells. I experienced magical sensations. I was able to get very close to the animals. I managed to photograph a deer by the bend in a hedge from 15 yards and a wild boar from 8 yards. It was an amazing experience. I had never felt such emotions before.
- We had a wonderful week. Simplicity was a watchword throughout the trip: we talked with the locals and ate at the accommodation or in small family restaurants. Our guides were kind and available. I appreciate Amar’s availability and patience in giving technical advice about photography and cameras, and Isabelle’s good humor and kindness.
Upcoming photography far adventures
- Photo Series in Black and White on the Underwater Wildlife World
- Why It is Important to Choose The Right Floating Hide
- July 2017. Wildlife photography project dedicated to fawns.
- June 2017. Wildlife Photo Project Using Floating Hides in La Dombes.
- Wildlife Photo Workshop in the Delta of Danube in Romania-May 2017