Some testimonials of photographers who participated to our workshops
Hundreds of photographers have participated to our photo workshops and photo trips. They are the best ambassadors of our work.
10 keys reasons that make us different
Here are 10 key reasons why they have joined us to live a great adventure time for a photo travel.
- Traveling in small groups of 5 to 7 people.
- Traveling with photography enthusiasts who share the same interests.
- Travelling to benefit from the expertise of professional and reputable photographers.
- Travelling to develop your technical expertise.
- Travelling by sharing technical and creative photographic expertise.
- Travelling for successful nature photos.
- Travelling to open new creative doors.
- Travelling to know new experiences.
- Traveling in a good and relaxed mood.
- Traveling to discover new olfactory, auditory, tactile, visual, gustatory sensations.
Photo trips - our method: ACANP
Saturday 23 July 2016
Our ACANP method to animate nature photography workshops “Why should I choose to participate in a nature photography workshop?” This is a question that many nature photographers ask themselves, and the decision involves a special approach. Some people never take a workshop because they think their… Read more...
Photo trips - testimonials
Friday 24 July 2015
Testimonials about our wildlife photography workshops Our wildlife photography trips and workshops are based on examples and practice. We'll reveal tips for successful pictures. We never use abstract, confusing technical jargon. We will help you refine the way you take pictures, and you will enjoy… Read more.