Discover two blogs about two different themes to help you to answer your questions
- Fine art photography: the articles published in this blog help you to understand how to choose fine art prints for your personal or professional environment. You will discover how art photos of nature can help you to show your style and your personality
- The photographic approach: the articles published in this blog help you to create interesting, meaningful, and different photos. You will discover how you can improve your photos to make them visible.
- My fine art photographs help people to assert their style, their personality, to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I help lovers of beautiful fine art photos to better understand and choose photos that match their personality.
- I share my skills to help other photographers to explore new creative paths.
Amar Guillen is an artist photographer. He creates for you fine art prints of nature. Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature. He has developed a personal, artistic, and contemplative photographic language.
The quest of Amar Guillen is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he purchased his first camera.
He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
In 2003, he became a professional nature photographer. Since, he devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.