Personal data is data that identifies a natural person directly or indirectly. Personal data is grouped into two categories: non-sensitive and sensitive personal data.
Non-sensitive personal data may be a person's name, date of birth, phone number, IP address, etc. Sensitive personal data refers to information that can discriminate against a person, such as sexual orientation, ethnicity, political opinion, health, etc.
As part of its professional activity, Guillen Photo collects the following data:
- Identity and contact details: Surname, first name, phone number, email address. These are non-sensitive personal data. This information is provided only through a form voluntarily completed by the user. We do not collect this information without the knowledge of people who visit our website.
As part of its activities and in compliance with the law, Guillen Photo collects personal data:
- for commercial purposes, such as prospecting and the creation of new offers and services;
- To provide the services for which you have hired us, such as organizing photo courses or selling art prints.
- To meet our legal obligations, including accounting;
- In our interests to improve services and customer satisfaction.
The personal data of Guillen Photo customers are kept securely and are only accessible by our team, in order to keep the confidentiality of the information collected. We keep the personal data for the regulated period, from the closing of the customer account or the achievement of the purpose.
You have the option to ask Guillen Photo the right to verify the personal data we hold about you, the right to rectify incorrect information, as well as the right to erase personal data about you. You also have the right to information, opposition, portability, limitation and to request a copy of the information that our company holds about you.
To exercise your rights over your personal data, you can contact us via the contact form at your disposal from the main menu.