Reconnect to Nature with my Blog Dedicated to the Photographic Creation Approach
Do you want to go further than technique by creating interesting and meaningful photos that will be different?
- Are you tired of always reading the same technical articles?
- Do you want to see nature photography from a new and different angle?
- Do you want to create photos of nature other than thinking about photo material?
- Do you want to create inspiring photos for your loved ones?
- Do you want to express yourself through your photographs?
I fully understand that you want to create photos that will have an impact.
I understand your desire to want to create interesting photos for competitions, exhibitions.
- I offer you my blog dedicated to the creative photo of nature. Every Friday, I invite you to read a free article that is always available.
- I offer you subjects relating to wildlife, landscape and underwater photography.
- I have been a professional photographer for almost 20 years. I offer original, unique content that you will not find elsewhere.
The subjects of the articles of the creative photography blog concern the approach to creating photographs.
- The articles do not deal with subjects related to the processing of photos with software. Other sites are already doing this.
To read an article, simply select a subject from the list below.
- If this blog interests you, do not hesitate to subscribe to my newsletter with the form at the bottom of the page.
Fresh Website Updates
Articles About My News and Current Projects
The Final Word
I am often asked why I share my secrets as professional photographer. I perpetually answer that knowledge is certainly one of the most important things in life.
The purpose of my life is to help others by giving the best that I have.
What is the use of accumulating knowledge and skills, if I then keep it hidden, impacting only myself? What is the use of learning and understanding if I do not share with others? What is life’s worth if it is not based on learning and sharing knowledge, thus creating a positive impact on the world around me?
Amar Guillen is a photographer artist.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he prepared and obtained his degree in computer engineering. He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
Since 2003, the year in which he became a professional nature photographer, Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature, developing a personal, artistic and contemplative photographic language.
He devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.
His quest is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.