Reconnect to Nature by Creating Interesting Photographs
Blog Dedicated to Artistic Photography of Nature
The Reasons I Created This Blog For You
Your Passion is Nature Photography. Reconnect to Nature by Creating Different and Interesting Photographs.
- To create interesting and inspirational nature photos.
- To express your personality and the emotions you feel when you contemplate natural scenes or photograph terrestrial or underwater animals.
I created this blog for you.
The articles I write are intended to help you create different and inspiring photos. They are published to open you new creative doors in the realization of your photographs.
I am often asked why I share my secrets as professional photographer. I perpetually answer that knowledge is certainly one of the most important things in life. What is the use of accumulating knowledge and skills, if I then keep it hidden, impacting only myself? What is the use of learning and understanding if I do not share with others? What is life’s worth if it is not based on learning and sharing knowledge, thus creating a positive impact on the world around me?
My chronicles always have the backdrop of sharing our passion for the wonders of nature.
They always address one of the following themes:
- Landscape photography.
- Wildlife photography.
- Underwater photography.
I cover the following topics:
- Nature photography as a language.
- Nature photography as a means of expressing emotions, feelings and transmission of messages.
- The use of symbolism in nature photography.
- Nature photography in black and white.
- Nature photography in color.
I more thoroughly examine these techniques during my photography workshops and with the ACANP method. Nevertheless, my photo chronicles share my expertise and abilities with as many photographers as possible, without face-to-face interaction.