Site map of www.guillenphoto.com
To access directly to a page of the website:
- Click on a gray area.
- Click the + symbol to show a list of items.
- A scrollbar is available on the right if the list becomes too long.
- I create fine art prints to help you to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help you to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help you to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is an artist photographer. He creates for you fine art prints of nature. Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature. He has developed a personal, artistic, and contemplative photographic language.
The quest of Amar Guillen is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he purchased his first camera.
He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
In 2003, he became a professional nature photographer. Since, he devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.