Transform Your Living Space with Fine Art Photographs of Nature
Helping You To Reconnect to Nature with Photography
If You Wish to Search for a Photographic Artwork by Browsing the Themes of My Art Collections
- Collections of Landscape Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of Wildlife Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of Underwater Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of United States Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of Conceptual Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of Abstract Fine Art Photography.
- Collections of Symbolic Fine Art Photography.
Do You Struggle with Some of the Annoyances of Modern Life?
- Do you want to flee the noise, the pollution?
- Do you want to find natural spaces in your environment?
- Do you want to see the wonders of nature other than through a digital screen?
- Do you want to find peace and quiet in nature at home?
I understand your search for serenity and tranquility in your daily life.
I offer you fine art prints ready to hang in your living space. These relaxing and serene works of art will help you unwind and regain the calm you are looking for.
I offer to lovers of beautiful photographs looking to find peace and serenity in their daily lives, art prints from nature.
Unlike the posters available in supermarkets or furniture stores, my art prints are different, luxurious, neat and will not deteriorate over the years.
Each art print is limited to 8 copies. It is signed, delivered with its certificate of authenticity. This is a guarantee for you that it will increase in value over time.
Discover an Artistic and Contemplative Interpretation of Nature
Nature is an inexhaustible source of inspiration. Terrestrial or underwater landscapes, as well as its fauna, are always at the heart of my artistic vision.
- I create fine art photographs to help people to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help photographers to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help other photographers to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is a photographer artist.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he prepared and obtained his degree in computer engineering. He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
Since 2003, the year in which he became a professional nature photographer, Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature, developing a personal, artistic and contemplative photographic language.
He devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.
His quest is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.