Reconnect to Nature with my Blog
In my blog I propose two themes:
- If you are an art lover or collector of art wishing to acquire a photo artwork, I propose you a theme dedicated to fine art photography.
- If you are a photographer and you want to create meaningful and different photos, I propose you a theme dedicated to the photographic approach.
- I create fine art prints to help you to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help you to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help you to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is an artist photographer. He creates for you fine art prints of nature. Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature. He has developed a personal, artistic, and contemplative photographic language.
The quest of Amar Guillen is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he purchased his first camera.
He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
In 2003, he became a professional nature photographer. Since, he devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.