Create Different Photos That Have Impact and Meaning with My Blog Dedicated to The Photographic Approach
Discover My Blog and Its Tips To Enrich Your Photographic Approach.
All Articles About Photographic Approach
Themes of the Blog Articles
Do you want to go further than technique by creating interesting and meaningful photos that will be different?
- Are you tired of always reading the same technical articles?
- Do you want to see nature photography from a new and different angle?
- Do you want to create photos of nature other than thinking about photo material?
- Do you want to create inspiring photos for your loved ones?
- Do you want to express yourself through your photographs?
I fully understand that you want to create photos that will have an impact.
I understand your desire to want to create interesting photos for competitions, exhibitions.
- I offer you new photographic tools to enhance your creativity in photography. Every Friday, I invite you to read a free article that is always available.
- I offer you subjects relating to wildlife, landscape and underwater photography.
- I have been a professional photographer for almost 20 years. I offer original, unique content that you will not find elsewhere.
The subjects of the articles concern the photographic approach of nature.
- I offer you new photographic tools to enhance your creativity.
- My goal is to help you create interesting and different photos.
- If this blog interests you, do not hesitate to subscribe to my newsletter with the form at the bottom of the page.
Click Here to Learn More.
Fresh Website Updates
Articles About My News and Current Projects
- I create fine art prints to help you to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help you to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help you to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is an artist photographer. He creates for you fine art prints of nature. Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature. He has developed a personal, artistic, and contemplative photographic language.
The quest of Amar Guillen is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he purchased his first camera.
He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
In 2003, he became a professional nature photographer. Since, he devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.