Art Prints are Printed by a Professional lab
The Prints Are Made by a Professional Photo Lab
A fine art collection is made up of art photographs published as limited editions under the control of the artist (i.e. Amar Guillen). The longevity of the prints is ensured by the printing technique. All our photographs are printed by a professional lab which I selected for the high quality of the prints which it produces and its professionalism. This lab prints all the photographs for my exhibitions. Each artwork is numbered, signed and accompanied by a certificate of origin signed by the artist. Only certain sizes are available.
Each Photograph is Mounted on Masonite
All art prints are mounted onto Masonite, which is "hardboard made of steam-cooked and pressure-molded wood fibers," to provide a rigid support. The mountings are guaranteed by the laboratory to ensure consistency and a long bonding time.
Examples of Interiors Which Use my Fine Art Photographs
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the image.
How to Order
- Click the button "Display Available Sizes". Choose the size that you want.
- Click the button "Click Here to Receive Information About This Fine Art Print" below each photograph and specify the artwork name.
- I will send you all information about the fine art print you want.
- Once the size and the support defined, you will receive by email the address of a secure web page to pay online with a credit card.
- Once the payment has been received, you will receive a proof of payment.
- An email will be sent after your order is shipped.
The print will be shipped upon payment of the total price of the order. Maximum shipping time should be no more than 3 weeks. Artworks will be shipped every day except Sunday.